Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Probably not a bad thing for them - he certainly has wanted to do things HIS way and put some people off side as a result - will miss him being around 'just to look at though' lol 

@NikNik btw this post didn't come through email - just in notifications 

...and the 'stay signed in' function worked for a couple of days but isn't working again now.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey just a reminder to anybody interested, the following sports are on today:

1.  The Womens AFL grand final between Adelaide and Brisbane, just started.

2.  The Sydney Swans vs Port Adelaide will get under way about 4pm this afternoon.

3.  The fourth and final test match is on between Aust and India from 3pm.

Oh and alas my NRL team, the Canberra Raiders, lost by a single point last night against Brisbane Bronco's.  Woman Sad

Hi @Zoe7 and @Former-Member, I know you both follow sport, so hence the tag.

Good luck everyone, I hope your respective team/s win in a thriller over the weekend.  Unless its against my Swannies, that is.  

Sherry xx

@NikNik and Manly 2    Zoe7 and Parra 2

...and Manly have been deducted 19996 points from last week for being above Parra on the table!!!!!

@Zoe7
I went to the Manly game last week thinking 'YAY my team is finally picking up!' First game I'd been to for the season.

..did not end well..

@NikNik you are still a game ahead of us though Smiley Sad

I was going to book a ticket to Sydney last night for May 24 - to watch Liverpool play - then Parra on the Friday night. Looked up the prices and can't afford it - plane fares were ok but the accommodation was too much - bugger!!! Just my luck both teams would lose anyway and that would make me feel depressed - OH wait! - I already am lol - might need to stop watching sport - not helping with my low mood lol lol

The Raiders won last week @Former-Member! 😃

For some reason @Zoe7 I booked a seat, rather than sitting on the hill as I usually would - the view was terrible!! So it was just a disaster!

Liverpool live would be awesome!

Raiders had a good game last week!

haha  - you won't make that mistake again lol @NikNik

Liverpool live would be awesome!!

I'll book my ticket and you can pick me up from the airport - I'll camp out in the backyard lol Smiley LOL

It's funny that you think I have a backyard.. I live in Sydney .. a house is not in my price range!

LOL - well that buggers that then - looks like the gutter will be my bed for the night then lol

@NikNik

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance