Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

@Former-Member - this thread is for sport. I don't watch sport. Only local sporting matches when my son is playing in the team. And even then - if it's cricket - I only watch for when he bats and bowls. The most boring sport on the planet - cricket.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  Quite a dramatic end to the test yesterday.  Did you catch it?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Awww @utopia, I totally disagree about cricket being boring.  It is far from it in my opinion, always something happening.  I love it.

Yes @Former-Member, I did watch the cricket last night.  Unfortunately the writing was on the wall by the end of day 3, once the Indians had established a lead around 150.  At least the Aussies gave themself half a chance when they managed to topple the final 6 wickets once they took the new ball last night.  But alas, the damage was done by allowing them to take a lead of 188.  Chasing that amount of runs, on that wicket was always going to be very difficult.  Especially with all the niggle that had been going on in the test.  

So now the series is level at 1-1.  Two intriguing tests to come.  Cant wait!

Sherry xx

@Former-Member. Lol. I never enjoyed watching any sport. But when my son started playing Footy - I got interested. He swapped from footy over to soccer 2 years ago & I enjoy watching him and his team mates play.
This summer was the first summer in about 5 years that he hasn't played cricket. I can't say I missed it.
I'm not a fan of the Olympics - although I do like watching a bit of the mens and ladies gymnastics. The Winter Olympics, I love.

@NikNik and  Manly 0          Zoe and Parra  2

Just you wait @Zoe7 !! Oh who am I kidding, it's not looking good for Manly....

@NikNik and Manly 1         Zoe and Parra 2

...who would have thought that would happen lol

@Zoe7
I think Manly should get 20,000 points because it was against Nth QLD at NQ's home ground!! 🙂 🙂

@NikNik that might be stretching it too far but it is super likely that that will be their only win so 20,000 points it is lol

LOL @Zoe7
What do you think of Jason Taylor getting fired from the Tigers
Good / bad / meh ?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance