Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Self harming

@trainwreck😂😂😂😂yep....they wave goodbye and that's it😂😂😂 i know how lucky I am to have them and a husband that is so supportive...but the stuff I do to myself is horrific....i wish I could just loose it like a normal person and just cry😂😂😂😂😂😂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@worried1 oh 👎🏿😂😂First day will be freedom 🙌🏻next day i will get my nails done :ok_hand:👋and the week after i will probably be a miserable sook😭 that just wallows all day over everything 🚶‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️I have to get back into work within a salon so i am hoping to find something suitable other than travelling all the way to the winery here where they most of the day spas/resorts etc. I am glad you have a supportive husband mine was an A and wanted everything his own way 💁🏻
Hope i don't hit another breach on this thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

what do u do for work? im a cleaner...so i literally work with poop all day😩🤣😩🤣a salon sounds much more appealing😁😁
Former-Member
Not applicable

@worried1 😂Naw the hours would be good though? I am a Beauty Therapist.
I am interested in design and interior though.

hours are good. can work when i want and mum fills in when i can't go due to self destruction😣 i need a beuty therapist to fix my damage!!!! 🖒😁🖒😁🖒
Former-Member
Not applicable

@worried1 sounds like mum is a good support. Hahahaha that's a good one ☝🏻
😂Well i see a therapist though i am a therapist 🤔🤓🤦🏻‍♀️
Former-Member
Not applicable

@worried1 sometimes my anxiety is so high i just either feel sick or can't be bothered really with all the other stuff. Mainly live off
Former-Member
Not applicable

@worried1 did posts just get deleted or am i seeing things?

yep deleted.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance