Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Self harming

I was wondering if anyone knows of a group i could goto in Perth to help♥
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @worried1 I'm sorry you are feeling like this. Healing comes in waves. Do you mean is there any groups in perth that deal with self harm?

@Former-Member yes im thinking about finally trying to find other people like me...i just don't know where to go...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @worried1 I am certain they are everywhere....Not alone anywhere....Healing is messy....ugly & messed up....🌪
Hope you have found something in the day to make you smile.

@Former-Member having you and everyone else that has taken the time to talk to me has helped more that i thought it would. I have also found advances healing band aids. they actually have worked really well. I will be able to leave the house to goto my son's orientation day with just a little make up!
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Worried That's exciting 😊
How old is your little one?

he is turning 5. off to full time big school. he is the light of my life. loves his mumma. he and his sister are the reason I'm fighting so hard. ♥♥
Former-Member
Not applicable

💕@worried1 sounds like your kids mean everything to you. They grow up too fast

@Former-Member they are my world! my husband works away so it's really just us most of the time. I've done alot in my life(most of it really fun but really destructive) but nothing compares to my babies. they deserve the best of me. they do grow so quick so i have to get it together..now! do u have kids?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@worried1 It's hard while other is either fifo or away. It can feel like you live two different lives. I have been there. Lol yeah same.
My little girl is everything to me and my reason too to tough all shit feelings & bad memories out. If i don't laugh i will lose it lol
I have been told to stop beating myself up and to stop being hard on myself but it is easier said than done at times. I have to try to remember i don't have to have it all together or figured out and i don't need to be perfect etc. When does your little one start school? My daughter goes in on the 1st i know shes going to be like 👋 mum & sick of me the minute she hits the gate 😂
I know she will be ok ❤️❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance