Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

dog health 41.jpgdog health 40.jpgdog health 8.png

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

dog health 34.pngdog health 39.pngdog health 33.jpgdog health 38.jpg

On the carers side we have Dogs Rock 😆 social discussion thread

dog health 17.jpg

Hi @BlueBay 

I think your kelpie is beautiful she knows when you need some loving its so sweet.

Hi @Shaz51 

I don't have any pets at the moment now days I put out water for the wild birds and they keep me happy.  They leave some beautiful feathers for me I leave them on the front gate so others can admire them too.

Hi @Lauz
I like how you mentioned lizards I have a few skinks around the home and a large blue tongue roaming around not sure if their still here

yes

I used to to have days I couldn't get up but my little venus (cat) would come in and tell me she needs her brekkie.

I find its their love and helps me to do things like shopping for their food, putting out food, if they get scared to comfort them.

I helps me to ground and if I'm outside I try to look for them or a plane whatever comes first.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance