Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

Hi @Former-Member
I didn't make it but I'm going through the comments and there are some great and lovely ones

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

Hi
I didn't make it you are very wise as I am going through the comments and they are great.

Hey @Former-Member ... thanks so much for all the beaut pics.

@Valentine  So pleased to see that you made it here. And thanks also for contributing with your own comments. 

Sherry 💜

Hi everyone! I am closing this thread now but you can continue to chat about all things animals and wellbeing over here --> Animals and their impact on our wellbeing 

@Valentine feel free to join over there too!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance