Skip to main content

Re: 1... 2... 3...BPD and counting

I will definitely will keep searching for that kind of support but I tell yah that the rope is getting shorter and shorter... I have done DBT 3 times but completed 1 of the 3... It got me this far... And so I'm in the haunt for a different therapy that would help me get through further.... Currently doing ACT and it's explaining more of why I act how I act... I'm keen to do schema but will do it after ACT...

@LovelyBones88 oh nice, I'm glad that it has been working for you! And same for ACT, which I've heard really good things about. It sounds like you're very much on the right track, and maybe there's a sense of not making as much progress as you expected? Which can definitely suck! But doesn't mean the progress you have made is not worth the efforts!

Thanks @Jynx! I do try and acknowledge the change Ive been making and I try not to be hard on myself if things aren't going as fast I'd hope... I'm trying to fix my inner critic as well, still long way to go on that part...

Hey @LovelyBones88 ,

Lovely to see you here.

I just wanted to let you know that I have first-hand experience of the emotional pain of borderlines. 

I can relate to your struggles with EDs and hospitals as someone diagnosed with BPD.

It is great you are able to connect with the community here. Hopefully it will support you as you journey through.

We are here for you.

Thanks @tyme @Jynx @Ravencroft @rav3n @Ru-bee for all your inputs... Truly am grateful... 

I guess I am hoping that one day it'll be sunshine and butterflies and that soon the fog will lift... I will try and strive for continuing to seek help when I need to just so I can get on with life with little bumps here and there....

I know life is never perfect not there's any 'normality' in it but I just wish that it gives me some slack and atleast enjoy whatever this life brings... 🙂