Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Soul sister

Just read post. Thanks @CherryBomb for passing on Zoe's email. I hope she can come back on here one day, welcome her back with open arms and love.
Former-Member
Not applicable

OMG I'm so sorry @BlueBay that I forgot you💐. I knew she is really supportive of you. I'm really glad you saw the message. I think I forgot to add @Change123 as well.

please tag anyone else. I can't remember everyone this minute. 

Don't worry @Former-Member it's hard remembering everyone.
utopia
Senior Contributor

@Zoe7. I'll be sending you my love and best wishes always. Hoping we can speak again here one day soon. Thank you for sharing your experiences and advice with me.
♥♥
Former-Member
Not applicable

I need help here forum friends, my remembering skills are wrecked

@PeppiPatty, please read the post from cherrybomb on the previous page. It's good news I promise. 💜🤗💐

Former-Member
Not applicable

i cant think at all tonight @Former-Member you've done a good job! im sure if people are looking for news they will look here 🙂 xx

@Zoe7 hugs, glad you are ok 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you so much for trying @Former-Member, I was feeling like I was drowning. I felt so relieved just by you trying 💜🤗😘

Former-Member
Not applicable

lol trying is my middle name .... in all contexts of the word. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Me too @Former-Member 😂  You know my therapist just asks for me to try now. She's given up on doing so now we are trying :face_with_rolling_eyes:😳 I am definitely trying her patience. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

hehe... yes, same here with my therapist. sigh! @Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance