Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: Soul sister

@Former-Member. I just put a msg on a few posts:
"There is good news about zie7 on the soul sisters thread - for anyone who would like to take a look".
That's the only way I could do it. My brain has turned to mush & can't remember many names now.
Hope this helps. Night
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @utopia 😘🤗 I'm really grateful. sleep well. 💜💤😴

Dearest @Former-Member

I read the message and thank you honey.......

Can we agree on something it's okayif you forget my name because you will remember it next time......

You are the most important person in your life. It is a journey for me to remember this......today, I splurged and bought a huge leg o lamb ( sorry vegetarians ) pavlova and strawberries and cream and passionfruit juice, potatoes, gravy, onions, garlic, gravy, carrots and invited elderly lady over the way for lunch. 

Why did I go crazy on a meal ? Because I was tired of closely budgetting. I wanted to be kind to her and my husband and my son but more importantly.......I wanted to be kind to me and serve a nice meal where I can give meals to people less fortunate than us. 

Then we are going down South on holiday for a week. Because I'm tired. 

What nice thing have you done for yourself ?

Unknown-2.jpegcare to you, PP

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @PeppiPatty for understanding. I felt terrible. I did make sure I remembered you on another post tonight. It gets really hard sometimes but I thought I needed to bring attention to as many as I could about some good news as lots of us worried about her.
I'm really happy to read you are doing things for yourself. Your meal sounds wonderful. It does get tiresome on a budget. Tonight I bought pizza for the first time in months because I was disorganised and didn't pre-prepare a meal for us. i have been very lucky that I have had lunch out a couple of times these holidays so there has been some me time. My friends are teachers so we have to make hay while the sun shines in the holidays.
I hope you have a good rest and enjoy your holiday away. You deserve it. Take good care of you. 💜🤗

@Former-Member ... the foggy brain on all of us is backwash from the stress of the last couple of days I reckon ....

And the people here who know us know we would never deliberately leave anyone out of a group post .... it's inclusive of everyone .....

Glad you have been catching up with some teacher friends ....

@Zoe7 if you're still visiting the site and reading posts, thanks for checking in with the mods.  We were really worried about you and it's good to hear you touched base for us.  Your place is here any time you want to return .... wishing you well always .... ❤️💕

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @PeppiPatty, @utopia

the foggy brain on all of us is backwash from the stress of the last couple of days I reckon .... I agree @Faith-and-Hope

utopia
Senior Contributor

Yes @Shaz51. But my brain is often foggy by the end of the day. Lol. Although my memory is improving after stopping those sleeping tablets. Don't think it will be the same as before my injury - but it's better than it has been in a long while.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Former-Member for the tag ❤️ 

Thank you @CherryBomb for passing on the information about Zoe. It's wonderful news to know that she is alright. 🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

hello @Former-Member @Former-Member

you two make me laugh, I am also known as challenging and "well yes you are very deep!!"

I have even said to mine "am I boring you?"

nice to laugh xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7, big hug?
Love your profile butterfly xox
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance