Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  Good morning Sherry xxxx thanks for ticking all my posts :Dxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea 

Nice to be able to tick your boxes. Ive been off air a bit while supposedly being overseas. The website does not believe I am in Australia, so has been logging me out and not letring me sign back in. Seems to be an intermittent system glitch.

@Former-Member  Interesting @Sans911  had the same thing happen to her last night so you are not alone. Weird .... the mysteries of technology :p. So tell me where did you go? Paris, London New York?:D

Former-Member
Not applicable

The Greek Islands @greenpea  😀

Probably the truth for a lot of peple in the Matrix @eudemonism , truth best avoided, make another Life

Morning @greenpea @Ant7 and others here.
Have a good day. I'm off to support my sister at her job interview so I'll be getting coffee while she is in there. Probably gonna be cold in city so I'm ready for a blizzard lol

I've been to the Greek Islands @Former-Member @greenpea

I decided to go to Croatia 😂. Just for a few hours though
Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha ... nice one @Sans911 .  I've been to lots of Asian countries, several African countries, most of the Pacific nations, the USA including Hawaii ... but never been to Europe.  Would love to though.  Perhaps next time the Sane website forces me overseas .. ..... 🤣

Hi @MDT @eudemonism @TAB @greenpea and anyone else around.

Sherry 

Yea @TAB our minds are like black holes... I'm feeling a bit better now...

Hi @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance