Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Former-Member @Sans911  yes not sure which country sane sent me to last night, my memory chip has been erased .. Burkina Faso maybe ...

they can be used for good instead of just a portal to the Abyss @eudemonism  well distractions, imagination.helping people, smiling, laughing At self At Life Cat Happy

@greenpea @eudemonism @Former-Member @Sans911 @MDT @Meowmy @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @eth @BlueBay  Good Morning and to everyone else

@Bill16  hope youre ok

Gday @Former-Member @TAB
Thanks for the shout out. Hope you are well

Hows it going darth?
@TAB

Or @TAB E Cat

..well, comma , something @MDT  ok sore. overdid exercises physio gave me other day

@TAB 

images (10).jpeg

3rd day absent from work today no contact either way think am okay with that @MDT 

well done re interview or next stage or whatever it was. 

youll be wondering what all the fuss was about when youre in canberra soon lol 

Hey all, 

Loving reading your travel stories from yetserday 😂 Just as an FYI our tech team are investigating how/why that occurred for some members. Apologies for the inconvenience but it does sound like you got some nice holidays out of it right? If you did get blocked out, it would be great if you could email the team just so we can get some details from you to use to investigate and make sure it doesn't happen again! team@saneforums.org

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance