Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea hey, beautiful. Hope you are enjoying afternoon. Finished work. Just waiting to go to restaurant for meeting. Looking forward to dinner provided. Try not to think about the stuff about my father. No point. Trying to look forward and enjoy. Thanks for care and support. Have a good evening.

No I will be there before you
@Meowmy goodnight

Lol @TAB
Yeah I have seen this clip. Obiwan has seen a lot

Never work out stocking levels here ok sold 1 item that was re designed from last yr to fit non human lol so that’s enough lol dont order more

hoap yu did too @Flying_Hams  Cat Happy

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy 😄 hope the meeting went well for you and didn't last too long. I am so sorry that you are suffering due to your experiences with your father .... it is hard to move on .  With my painful experiences they either just float away by themselves or I mentally put them in a black box and seal the lid . Good that you are looking forward to the future .... that is a wonderful thing Meowmy. You deserve only the best life brings you.  Am here for you always. peaxxxxx

A big Hi and good morning to @TAB @Flying_Hams @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Former-Member @frog @Alacarte @BryanaCamp @Bill16 @Ant7 @Shaz51  and all I have missed and all who pass. Here we are another fabulous Friday :D! Will probably go for another walk this morning as the weather is mild and I really have no excuse not to except a couple of aches and pains...... and being a lazy pea. Wishing everyone a super pea Friday and will probably see many of you at Friday Feast later tonight :D. Love greenpeaxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 good morning :D. I am doing well just uumming and ahhing as to whether to go for another walk this morning. How are you going? today is the day of the tattoo :). Did you go for a swim yesterday?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance