Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

ok @outlander use this thread now, good idea Heart Seems like it has been a crappy day

the house is housing commission. hes still a long way off from going anywhere yet so i dont have to worry about that @greenpea 

@outlander Well thank god for that! When I was divorced and really mad I was courch surfing on my mothers spare bed lol for about 3 months!!

@Former-Memberi cant be over there anymore, and i know others cant either. id rather start fresh, there were so many arguments over there including ones from other members numerous times. its full of bad memories. 

how are you going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderI think that is a good idea, start afresh. I am ok

How are you?

Hi @greenpea good to see you too.

@Former-Member Good to see you too NellBell 🙂

if my pop was to pass away and i didnt get the house i would get them to put me into another house or help me set up a new house as i would be classes as 'homeless' and cant jsut be kicked out until other arrangements can be made. 

@greenpea

im glad your ok @Former-Member ive been worried about you 

@outlander Thats good. 

@Former-Member How has your day been?

@outlander@Former-Member Ladies I have to see to my son. Have a good night and take care of yourselves xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderI havent read back yet but will soon hun. Still, how are you?

@greenpeavery quiet day here, has been a bed day. How has your day been? Any cooler there now?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance