Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

i tried to block the post but becasue basically the entire family is involved its really hard to ignore everyone @Former-Member 

@Former-Member Hi -Enigma-

@outlander Have you ever asked your mum why you are left out of these events? Put her on the spot.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes, it would be @outlander. Life certainly is not fair, I know what such hurts are like. Hi @greenpea 😄

@greenpeai already know why. it all changed once i was diagnosed with a mh issue. i even broke down in front of her at one point and she said stop attention seeking. 

thank you for understanding @Former-Member that means alot to me

@outlander and you are not in a position to move out are you? you are stuck arent you?

they have moved out @greenpea..... its just me and pop at home now

@Former-Member@Sans911this is my new thread. 

@outlander I should know all of this I know but what does pop think about this. I suppose he is dealing with his own health issues that he has and he is an old man so ...  outlander once pop passes the house will be sold yes? Is there anyone that you could share with once that happens?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance