Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

its ok @greenpea you being here is enough Heart and you too @NatalieS Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 💜🌹 - that must hurt a real lot. Sending you a warm hug. Their loss as they are blind to the beautiful person you are. We are lucky to have you here

@outlander When people upset me I ignore them. It not only helps me mentally to deal with the situation but also in most cases drives people crazy so I get the extra satisfaction of knowing that.... would that help to ignore their behaviour.

Oh @outlander, my heart goes out to you....I still don't understand how some people-and often its relatives-can be so cruel sometimes.  Do people not think about what they are going to say before they say something?  Or are they deliberately nasty? Families can be so dysfunctional, and the individual relationships never make sense to me as alliances can and do change, but I don't know what's worse, being told that you are excluded from the family and any special events or not being told you are excluded. Actions so often speak louder than words.

I'm giving you a great big hug, @outlander, as you are a special part of this, my online forum family.

Hugz and Heart

thank you @Former-Member yes it does hurt alot, i should be use to it by now. i wish i was stronger to jsut say no and not give in to them either. 

@greenpeai can generally ignore it when i wasnt on fb becasue id hear about it get upset then move on. but it gets rubbed in alot. im trying to ignore it though...

thank you @NatalieS it is really hard. i agree i dont really know which scenario is worse. or knowing that you go to a family event that your actually invited to but sit away from everyone becasue you cant get involved in their conversation. and thank you, much appreciated

@outlander Well done

This is a favourite quote of mine

Image result for best revenge is to ignore

Former-Member
Not applicable

It's hard to ignore when it's rubbed in....is there anyway you can block that on FB so you are not hurt again? xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @outlander forgot to tag above. Hello @greenpea@NatalieS 👋

its really hard for me to be happy @greenpea i feel ill get punished for it or something bad will happen....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance