Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Dear @Maggie , am, thinking of you and hoping that you can find your way out of the pit you mentioned soon. I am so thankful you have your counsellor. I hope you feel up to some creativity each day, if possible.

I think of you often....when I hear that it's been hot in Tasmania 😞 ...when I see on the path a smooth round stone, perfect for painting on...when I attempt to cook a slap-dash meal. Also when I come online here, and when I send out wishes for you each day. 

@NatureLover  You are such a sweetheart. Thankyou for all those very welcome thoughts. ❣️❣️❣️

I have been searching through pics, looking for the right one to post for you, but nothing is coming through. So instead, I’m posting my mandala, just finished today.

822425CB-4B9B-49C1-94DE-E7DC1ACB0B92.jpeg

20201118-164437_1.jpeg

This is the  view from my couch 😟 not sure if its hoarding, going into a depression release or just messy 😞 So over it! Hopefully 2nd one

Hi there @Former-Member  🤗🧡💜

If I recall correctly, you have been getting a lot of your belongings out of storage recently.  And its not that long since you moved house.  These things take time.

Also ... I read your worry room post. 😔  I am sorry you feel you are being ignored and someone is being vindictive towards you.  If you would like to talk more about it, please know I am happy to listen.  Perhaps on your other thread?

Hi @NatureLover ... hope you are doing well.  I think you work tomorrow, so I hope it goes well. Maybe catch you Friday.

Emelia 🌺

@Maggie  You're mandala work is just beautiful!

Do they come in kits that you can buy and work on, or did you create the design yourself?

I'd love to do something like that - it must feel so satisfying with a sense of achievement working on something so pretty. 🌻

Thanks @Emelia8 - you have so much on your plate already, don't wanna make it worse. Thanks though.
Just shifted 4 filing cabinets. They're so heavy, even when empty,

@WIP  I have put a demo on Craft Corner . I’m not sure of the page it’s on. But if you look up Kristen Uhrig and Christine Lee, they both have demos to watch. That how I started.

Yes satisfying and addictive. 👍👍👍

Thanks @Maggie 

I'll check it out!

@NatureLover  Very much thinking of you right now. I just wanted to let you know.

sending caring thoughts your way. 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance