Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

yum

Sometimes I don't know why I try. It is just too hard and exhuasting. 

I try so hard to get through the days without Sh and it just doesn't happen. I give in, I succumb, I am too weak to go on. I give up.

20201124 (38).jpeg

I have a work thing for the rest of the day that I have to go to but I'm feeling sick and gross and don't want to go. I know what's causing it and will probably feel a bit better if the medication kicks in, but I'm worried about excusing myself if I feel worse when I'm there.

I'm meant to be working now but it's hard to focus because of the sick feeling and the anxiety about the work event. 

I've got a secret I cant tell you
Ive got a secret I cant tell you
You would judge
You would judge
You would judge
You would judge
You would judge
You would judge
You would judge
You would judge
Ive got a secret I can't tell you
I've Got A Secret

Provided to YouTube by TuneCore Mother Mary · Ghost Monroe Shadow ℗ 2019 Saint Rogue Released on: 2019-02-12 Auto-generated by YouTube.

worry yes this morning there was a worry and right now a little on the frustrasted side of feelings,a bit emtional this morning as I found out my youngest brother has been dealing with bullying at school during this year,he cried as we talked about it,I felt compassion,empathy getting teary myself as he explained what hes been through all because of his so called friends who are the ones bullying him so yes we had an unpleasent time right before he had to go to school,I tried to give him some ideas to help improove things and bassically just hugged him it hurt Smiley Sad the good news is he is going to a different school next year and hopefully things go well and better for him there, seriously Bullies hurt people even with their words Smiley Sadhe dos prefer the next school next year for now so hopefully he gets tomeet some real friends ,kind friends cause I realised this morning that behind my brothers tough,independant side he is a sensitive soul and to be honest ive noticed alot lately in my family with the men in particular that they have a sensitive side that needs to be well cared for and procted emotionally and acknowledged it must be hard for men to think that they have to keep their felings to themselves or be tough even when all they really need is a good cry and a hug just like any one of us needs when where upset,maybe it has something to do with this year the pandemic and the way its been for people its changed something and I really notice now when my boy/ men relatives are needing to be listened to about their emotions and what they really think or really care about the most,whats in there hearts and what they value,I geuss its shone a bit of a light on something more so at this year than other years cause I dont know the good thing is they are showing sides to themselves that Ive barely seen before in terms of men and men needing to feel their emotions,its perfectly ok for men to be sensitive,upset,angry or lost they need support to show that side of themselves support from eachother and support from women just the same as women need that support from eachother and from men.everyone deserves emotional support and loveSmiley SadHeart

woke up short tempered and dont know why except worrying about christmas/things to get done ect maybe putting preasure on myself in terms of what gifts to buy and what food to get but mainly about the cost of things as theres a few things Id like to also get done before christmas,decided to take a risk last night of ordering some gifts online and just hoping I have enough for the everyday stuff,Id rather buy food and gifts for others than just spend on myself.Smiley Indifferent

Technology is such a pain sometimes!!!! orwell still have goals for tomorow 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance