Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

You get a thumbs up from me @Gazza75 , always good to see your avatar.

I’d like to give a thumbs up to @Former-Member . Life is super tough for you atm, and you still manage to push the support button and reply when you can.

I'd like to give a big thumbs up Thursday to @Ant7  @CheerBear @greenpea @Maggie @Eden1919 @outlander @Zoe7  @Dec  @Meowmy @BryanaCamp  you are all so kind and supportive to everyone here.  

and especially to 

@Doglover @BlueBay HeartSmiley Happy  You are both super amazing.

I totally agree and I'd like to give a big thumbs up Thursday to @Gazza75 , @Former-Member  and @Razzle 

You are all Amazing

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

Thanks so much @Gazza75 , I feel anything but amazing, but really appreciate the thumbs up. Thank u. Xxx

@Zoe7 @Shaz51   Thankyou so much for the thumbs up.  I doubt I’d be where I am today without the support of the forumites, it is fantastic to be able to jump on here and receive support and advice when it’s not available in the “real” world.

Thankyou especially to @Zoe7 for getting me through the last couple of weeks that have been an absolute roller coaster. ❤️❤️

Been my pleasure to do that for you @Razzle but you have done all the hard work and helped yourself and that is to be celebrated Hon Heart

Awww ... thank you. 

@Maggie @Shaz51 

You are very generous. 🌺🌻💜

Although the thing I am actually quite proud of myself for, is delivering my Mums eulogy last Friday. So hard to do, and nearly didnt make it through. But managed to pull myself together after a break, to eventually get through to the end. So I give myself a thumbs-up for that.  👍

Been feeling emotionally and mentally drained ever since though.😔

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member 💐💜😘

❤️ @Former-Member 

Well done @Former-Member , can only imagine how hard that would have been.  HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance