Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

@TheVorticon  Thanks TheVorticon ::D xx. I'd like to give Thumbs up to @TAB  for being a great mate and talking with me throughout the night without a complaint and being superfunny too 🙂

lol @greenpea  thanks Cat Happy just off to work back monday

I'd like to give a big thumbs up Thursday to @Ant7  @CheerBear @greenpea @Maggie @Eden1919 @outlander @Zoe7  @Owlunar  @Meowmy @BryanaCamp  you are all so kind and supportive to everyone here.  

and especially to 

@Doglover @BlueBay Heart:)  You are both super amazing.

@Gazza75  Gazza75 thank you :D!! I would like to reciprocate and give thumbs up Thursday to you my friend because you are so kind and fun and always tick my support box :pxx

@Gazza75 thank you 😊 You made me smile. I'd like to give you a thumbs up also. It's so nice to have you around!

Thank you @Gazza75 🖤
👍 is reciprocated to you too.

@Meowmy 👍 to you too. Youve been really supportive of others too

Thumbs up to @Queenie for  persevering and achieving your study goals ..... wtg 🎉

Thank you @Gazza75 - very much reciprocated - you are always so positive with your interactions here and a positive member to have around Smiley Very Happy

I would also like to add a thinbs up to @Doglover - despite what she is going through she takes the time to reply to every post and opens her heart to others in a sharing and empathetic way. Heart

Also a thumbs up to @Razzle - also going through a lot but shares her experience and care for others in a caring and empathetic way too. She is also becoming more self aware of her own needs and taking steps to move forward with positivity and courage. Heart

@outlander @Gazza75  thumbs to you both. Thanks for care and support

Thsnkyou so much @Gazza75 ❤️

You are so kind. 

You are so supportive in here to everyone. Thankyou xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance