Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

sooo proud of you @Former-Member HeartHeart

Hi @Zoe7 , thanks so much for the thumbs up on Thursday, that was very kind of u. Thank u. I appreciate all the support, kindness and encouragement u show me.

I am rly behind on my post replies. Bcoz I only have internet on my phone, it takes me an hour plus to do 1 long reply so I can only manage 1 or 2 ,in a day, or none if it's a busy day. But thanks to a suggestion from @Gazza75 iv now got a keyboard that is connected by Bluetooth to my phone and I can type using the keyboard. Its a bit of a weird keyboard so still slower typing than normal keyboard but hopefully il get used to it. Not using it now coz I'm in bed still but hopefully when I start using it il b able to catch up on replies, then maybe b able to keep up with replies which I can't at the moment 

I hope all is going well for u @Zoe7 . I'm thinking of u. 💜 Doglover

I cant remember if I have replied to this or not @Zoe7 so if I haven't, thank you. That is very kind and thoughtful of you Zoe. I feel like I do a lot of taking nd not much giving here on the forum so I really appreciate your thumbs up.

Thank you my friend. xxx

Yes you have replied here already @Doglover Smiley Very Happy You have shown such courage to share with us your journey here and sometimes that is as important as supporting others - so very much deserved Heart

I'd like to give a big thumbs up Thursday to @greenpea 

for all the support you give and the wonderful support you gave to your neighbour next door

soo proud of you my awesome friend Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Shaz51  thank you Shaz51 😄 xxx I would like to return your thurmbs up to you my friend for all the hard work you do on the forums. You remain cheery throughout all your postings as you move around fhe threads. Love peaxxxx:)

thank you my @greenpea  and I love your morning tag to me , it really makes my day when I see your message in the morning before i leave xx thank you

@Shaz51 Heart:)xxx

I'd like to thumbs up @BlueBay  for starting the thread "What's in your toolbox?" - we all need reminding sometimes of what we can do that makes us feel better.

I would like to give Thumbs up Thursday to @Gazza75  and @Meowmy  for their cheerfullness and kindness to all the formites.:)xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance