Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I figured that is where you might post @Faith-and-Hope. So I went looking and found her there.

I was hoping she would join me on the bed @Sans911 @Zoe7 , and she has .... still purring away.

Oh Hon that is wonderful ...but I am not at all surprised - she would know she is home already because she has you as her new Mummy @Faith-and-Hope 💖💖💖

@Sans911 💜💜

Awww soo cute @Faith-and-Hope 

Nelly knows you love her xx

Hello @Sans911 , @outlander , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

Oh dear I've come home to lots of cat 🤮 (sorry, no easy way to say it) around the house. And it's vile. Poor lil Jasper took ages to come out of his hiding spot. I noticed his appetite decreasing the last couple of days and he vomited on my duvet cover a couple of days ago, but this is another level for him. He wasn't even interested in yoghurt tonight (that's all he had this morning) so I'll let him fast overnight with water only. If he's no better tommorow morning and still not eating it'll have to be a vet visit. He's gone really quiet as well. No meows or any other noises. I hate seeing him like this 🙁

@outlander @Snowie @Zoe7 @Shaz51

Hi @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope

oh no @Sans911 poor little Jasper and poor you who now has to clean it all up.

Hopig for your sake he is ok tomorrow, I know how expensive vets are but it is worth it when our pet kids are not well.Heart

Oh no .. poor Jasper @Sans911 .  Really hope he responds to overnight water only fasting. And oh my .. as @Snowie  said .. poor you having to clean up a seriously yukky mess. Arrgh .. what we all do for our beloved fur babies. Poor little mite does not sound at all well. Such a worry. 😟💓

🤮🤮🤮 @Sans911
Poor jasper being sick and poor you having to clean it up 😬

Ohhh our poor little Jasper @Sans911 

Will he try some cheese or anything xxx  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance