Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Thanks @Snowie @Former-Member

I worry about him so much. I fear one day I'll come home or wake up in the morning and he won't be alive. He'll just be curled up in a little ball. That anxiety is always with me and goes up several notches when he's unwell like now.

I've cleaned up the rugs and floors. Taken one rug outside to dry out in the sun. Can't shift the other rug because it has lounges and coffee table on it & I don't have the energy to move them.

@outlander thanks 💕💕

@Shaz51 I tried to give him some yoghurt which he usually climbs over me to get to, but even that didn't interest him. Fasting isn't a bad idea for him as it'll let the digestive system settle down.

It is scary thinking that @Sans911 

Hard when we get so attached to our fury friends. I know that day comes for us all but I hope for your sake its not for a long time.

Hugs and hugs hun Heart

Let ud know how Jasper is in the morning my @Sans911 

And how are you going my friend xxxx 

@Sans911 hoping by the morning hes abit better 💕💕💕

The poor fella isn't even 3 yet @Snowie and he's had this trouble shortly after I adopted him at 3 months old. I just want him to have some quality life free from pain and discomfort. And hopefully live the rest of his time comfortably. He's generally a happy cat, but I know he's often in discomfort and pain by his behaviour.

I'm very tired @Shaz51. I had my iron infusion last week but it's not kicked in yet. Apart from that I'm OK mood wise.

Thanks for asking

Hopefully this is only something small @Sans911 but I know you have had issues with him in the past too.

I am glad you are felling ok and hoping for your sake your iron infusion starts working soon.

Am going to bed now hun, big day tomorrow.

Will check in how you and Jasper arre going tomorrow night. Hoping he is at least a little better tomorrow.

Lots of love and hugs my sweet sis Heart

How long does an infusion usually take to kick in? @Sans911

Goodnight @Snowie 💜 💜 I hope you have a more peaceful nights rest. 💕 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance