Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // "You don't have to be isolated as a carer" // Tues 26th October, 7pm-8:30pm AEDT

We have come to the end of our discussion tonight. Please join me in thanking the amazing @SA64 for sharing your story so openly and generously with us here tonight. The lessons you have learnt through your caring journey, and the experinces you have had have helped to shape the amazing community of peers you have around you, and that gives me (and I am sure many others) so much hope!

Thank you for all those who joined tonight @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor @Corny @Pekingpandaz @Determined @outlander @Krishna Heart I am hearing the strong community and connections you have made here at SANE and am so grateful you have all joined tonight to share your story 🙂

And to @Rhye! Thank you for being here through your first Topic Tuesday and for your compassionate contributions 🙂

Re: Topic Tuesday // "You don't have to be isolated as a carer" // Tues 26th October, 7pm-8:30pm AEDT

I will @Rhye  but I think it will be hard 🤞🤞🙏🙏

Thank you everyone!

@SA64 @Daisydreamer @Rhye @Shaz51 @Krishna @Determined @outlander @Corny @Pekingpandaz 

Have a great evening!

For those who are interested in continuing this discussion, you are more than welcome to head over to the Friends, Family and Carers Forum 🙂 

Next fortnight, our Topic Tuesday will be held in the Lived Experience Forum and open to all members, talking about creativity and art therapy!

It's been great being here.  I will make more time to visit as well, it is such a good place to be with others.  What a lovely space to visit for all of us! 

Thank you @Daisydreamer. Wow, what an amazing first entry into Topic Tuesday! Thank you so much to @SA64 for your insight and experience with being a carer, it's been invaluable.

Thank you to all the lovely SANE members who also shared their experiences with us. You are all so supportive and caring with each other, it's lovely to see. Can't wait to see what the next Topic Tuesday has in store for all of us!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance