Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

🍀
Thanks @Zoe7 💗

Thinking  of you @Former-Member  ❤ Maybe it would be helpful to remind yourself of the positives and the reasons you decided to move? 

Hi @Former-Member 

Just saw your post.

Sydney is a beautiful crazy city, but I can understand you saying good bye.  How far west are you going 30  300 3000 miles. Not wanting you to break anonymity but wanting to know how far you are planning to drive.  Stay safe.  Sometimes a secret cocoon away from it all is a sooper strategy.

Take it easy sister.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Screenshot_20190605-072640-01.jpeg

@Appleblossom  this picture reminds me of you 😊 Thanks for reply, the new place is 4hrs away. I like driving, it's iust getting out the door that's hard. 

@outlander  you made me think... Why did I get the rental so far away?

- have to move as owner selling

- affordable rent in country

- 4hrs isi close enough to drive back in a day. 

- need distance from abusive family...

they sound like good points @Former-Member i really hope that in time youll settle into your new home.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander, how are you? what have you been up to today?

Im not so good but its abit hard to talk about due to the nature of the circumstances offline atm. @Former-Member im exhausted though since i havent slept in 3 days and very worn down from caring and the situation happening here atm. I took granddad to the gp earlier and just running around getting things sorted and trying to stay awake.

How are you going? how are you setling in?
Former-Member
Not applicable

That does sound overwhelming @outlander, and harder if you can't talk about it. You do some self care, 2hrs a day they reckon. Wonderful what you do for your dad 🏆

pop not dad 🙂 @Former-Member atm im barely getting a few minutes self care in. very very high dependency atm.

How are you going in your new home? What have you been up to today?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Well, actually, @outlander  I @nly finished packing car today (accept o/n bag) as put my back out again... moving sucks! The van is so full I'm worried the brokers won't work on the trip tomorrow, but will just have to drive slow. Its been hard, separating from here. And disgusted how much crap I have. But 
Look fwd to being away from this house - so many sad memories...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance