Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

5.png@Former-Member 

@Former-Member Have read your earlier post Hon and hope you are okay. I am still not good but wanted you to know that I still around (if just a little less now) but will still look out for you and your posts when I can. Hope your injury is continuing to improve and you are enjoying getting things bit by bit for your home Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lovely to see you @Zoe7...
still giving, even in your pain... 💗
Hope things irl are a little more kind to you over the w'end.
Yes my leg felt a little more flexible so I tried to drive, with success. Found a 1x2m solid timber dinning table, on Gumtree, $20 😁 Love a big space to work on, especially with sewing, and need to work on these curtains. Managed to get into the house on my own (a sight to see). Also called into Bunnings for wiring... to enclose backyard for GG baby.
So ya right, I'm enjoying making my space mine.
You have a better week.
Hi there to @oceangirl, and @outlander.. love the roses TNXy
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Zoe7 , @outlander , and @anyone else interested. My leg swelling has gone down enough to move better, I can lift it now too, which means I can drive, a little while.

Proud of myself today as I finall  put up wire fencing to keep GG dog in the yard. Only 5m but hammering in the starposts is hard work, for me. Fortunately GG is relatively placid / gentle - it would be too flimsy for the likes of a Cattle Dog or Rotty. See how it goes. That was one side. On the other side of the house, 1.5m, I built a smart looking little fence with two of those white baby safety gates found on roadside pickup. One of the gates even work 😊 so all tied together to the star posts 😁👍 its perfect and i'm quite pleased with myself. Really holds back blackdog, to feel good about achievements 🙏

Former-Member
Not applicable

Screenshot_20190520-192634-01.jpeg

Hi @Former-Member  im sorry its taken me a day to come back. I had a day away and still catching up on some notifications. 

Im hoping that your leg swelling is still  going down? 

Well done on getting the fence done. 5 starposts is alot! I do some fencing occassionally and its hard work! 

Go easy on yourself  though, dont want to reinjure your leg

❤❤

@Former-Member 

That is a lot of hard work.

Impressive

Pity your leg got swollen.

Settling and nesting can be great.  Even tho you want to look after GGbaby, dont push yourself toooo hard .... 

Lotsa fencesLotsa fencesSomething beautiful for youSomething beautiful for you

I wish I could cope longer 😞 8months is my normal before I crash & burn...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Appleblossom , @outlander ,

and @Zoe7  if you're up to it, hi

I just need some help tonight. Having anxiety and negative thoughts. 

You see, my car is packed full and tonight will be my last night in Sydney before going west to live, where nobody I know is. 

I'm having dreaded feelings, that sinking flutter in the pit of my stomach, that screams 😳 ''h no, what have I done?' And of cause that's followed with SI planning. Don't hit the panic buttons, it's not critical and if it was I don't think I'd be telling anyone again. 

My plan is to go to this little rental, away from everyone, with my furbaby, and rest and recuperate for a year.  It just suddenly hit me that I'll never come back here. So many memories.

That is super hard @Former-Member I don't have many words at the moment Hon but am thinking of you. Keep us updated how it all goes and remember that even though you are moving away from somewhere you have become comfortable you are also starting a new chapter in your life. With that comes a lot of negative feelings and anxiety about leaving behind what you are used to but it can also open new doors into a new life. Hugs and hugs EOR Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance