Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hopefully you can get your sleeping patterns to improve. Mayve theres something natural that you could take or make up an oil blend to help get you on the right track.. @Sans911

.im tired too. I dread the nights even more now because of recent events but also because pop is showing signs of sundowning. When the nights roll around i know theres going to be alot of repetirive chats
Had a really awful bout of pain earlier from neck injury and the nerve damage , nothing unusul but its taking its toll on me alot and it affects my sleep (plus thr stomach issues which really limits my sleeping positions!)

Not an overly busy day though mostly horses and kids and got a few other things sorted or partly sorted too like a date for a hospital admission

You've had a productive date then if you have sorted a hospital admission. It's hard to hear your pop is sundowning-thats so difficult & distressing to manage. You shouldn't have to see your pop decline in this way.

I was actually reluctant to try sleeping tablets again @outlander. But my gp insisted that I should just trial for a while. I use the Calm app and I really enjoy listening to the sleep stories on there. I never get to the end of any story. My biggest problem is going to sleep so late, and then being woken early by my cat or something else. And particularly this last week I've not had much opportunity to go back to sleep..

I'm just going to take my meds. The reminders keep flashing up on my phone and annoying me heaps.

I think you've nodded off to sleep my sweet lil Sis @outlander. Goodnight my angel 😇😇😇💜💜💜💜

Sorry i dropped out @Sans911 wouldve been better to not sleep. Another nightmare 😞 need to resettle

If he has it its only really early for it but he has a few signs. The geriatrician has given me medication for him to trial for 4 months too

Naughty Mr A being demanding, if only he would sleep in too hey

Hopefully your sleeping now 💕

Good morning my sweet sis @outlander 

Hoping you got some more sleep and that today goes ok for you.

Lots of love and hugs sweetie 💜💜

@Snowie 💕
No sleep, i didnt want to have more nightmares so all up was 2 hrs. Im suppose to clean a paddock but i dont think ill do it today,ill see how i go i guess.

How are you

@Sans911@Emelia8@Eve7@Lee82@Former-Member@NatureLover@Peri @Anastasia @and every on
Sending love and hugs 💕💚

Sorry to hear you had a rough night @outlander 

Nightmares are so hard to deal with. Hopefully you can get some rest today hon.

I am ok I guess, just trying to get motivated to do everything I need to do. 

Ive been having 2 or 3 a night for the past few weeks now depending how much i actually sleep @Snowie worse since other day though cause of flashbacks etc as well too

Im hearing you about the lack of motivation. Just try and do what you can, the rest can wait. My main prority today is washing and if i can get some ofthe yard done thats all.

Thats tough @outlander having so many nightmares. I hope they don't get any worse for your sake hon.

Motivation is super hard to get. I have gotten to the supermarket and picked D up from work so thats two things ticked off the list.

Time for a cuppa and a rest now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance