Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Back now until I take my meds in an hour or so

@outlander@Snowie @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Former-Member @Anastasia and anyone else around

Hello @Sans911  I’ve Just taken my meds and fading fast.

I hope your day has been ok and yours too @outlander 

I’m just having a cuppa if you want to join me.

💛💛

Hiya love @Eve7

I'm just finishing my dinner, so a cup of tea would be great.

It's been a very up, down, up day hun. It finished better than it started

Dear @outlander ,I don’t know all that is going on for you at the moment and you don’t need to tell me,  I can look back.

but I am thinking of you, as you have so often thought of me and supported me.  It sounds like you have a lot on your hands.  I al pleased that you have a supportive and loyal following here.  Just know that I am here too and am often awake late into the night, if you need company then.

Peri

I’m glad it finished better than it started @Sans911  hope it remains that way for you.

I want a peaceful weekend 💛

@Sans911 @Peri @Eve7 

Ill check in when im home. I will hopefully be home  fairly soon, worried about pops  wandering  habits atm mum will be home in avout 20 min or so then ill leace so will be home avout midnight 

@Sans911 are you still up...?

Yes I am @outlander

How are you sis @Sans911

Very tired lil Sis @outlander but trying to stay awake just a little bit longer. I'll take my meds soon.

I keep a track of my sleep patterns & hours, and I took a look tonight. It's not good, and something I need to improve very quickly.

Have you had a busy day?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance