Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

beansidhe
New Contributor

freakign out lol

i rthink im having a breakdown. not emotional at all bht im in this weird mix of hallucintating & dissociating. its scary. im 17 i live w my mom. my friends r trying to help me leave house so htey can help me but mom wont let me leave. despite bbing told numeroua times by professinals im mentally ill she thinks i just throw tantrums when she asks me to do things. when she just doent knowim bad off unless im having meltdowns cus im overwhelmed. ive explaned this to her. anyway thats besides the point. i keep crying but im not sad i feel heavy. im spsosed to be cleaning my room or smthning she wont let me leave until i do but i cant focus or see nything.every time i look at my hands i start crying again. i dont know what to do . i know no one else can tell me what to do but can someone try. nothings working ive tried being calm n talking n all that i just want to get out fo here n go outside where its sunny.

1 REPLY 1
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: freakign out lol

hi and welcome @beansidhe
Sounds like things are overwhelming a bit today with requests from your mum and not feeling like you can focus on it all... I'm glad that it sounds as though you also have some support from professionals to aid you with your mental health. Perhaps they could also work with you and your mum on a realistic day to day plan or schedule of things that you might be able to do to help get some of the house hold stuff done that needs to be. I have quite often needed a strict schedule or routine to help me function and make sure things are done and functioning and there are days when it all just seems so hard! I do hope that you were able to get out into the sun!
I notice that you said you're 17 - i was wondering if you've also tried the https://forums.au.reachout.com/ forums for people aged up to 25 as you may find peers of a similar age more helpful or understanding in different ways 🙂
Take care
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance