Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Unknown

im sorry that they've followed you there @The-red-centaur but in the hospital the nurses and drs can make sure that you are safe - i dont think that anything can hurt you there. It must be really frightening right now. I know lotsof people must be telling you lots of things which i imagine is confusing too. The medication that is so sedating will help in time i hope. Here listening

Sorry @lisajana

@Former-Member part of it is the Dr's and nurses. The aliens and control them. They want other patients to to plant though in my head. I'm so scared.
How do I know forum land isntjust a silimiuation.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi again @The-red-centaur i wonder if you can tell that its real because of all the different people and conversations that are going on here in different areas and because you are in control of when and how and what you write on here..
I can hear how scary things are right now but also that you are trying to push through the fears and challenge and check in with whats real. So glad that you are here and reaching out for support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance