Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Unknown

I don't know what's real/ what's not. <br>There's this alien in my room telling me to do stuff or he'll murder my dad. How do i make the alien go away without something happening to my dad.
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Unknown

I'm so scared.
Pebbles
Senior Contributor

Hello @The-red-centaur 🙂

I can hear you wanting to check out what is real and what is not. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling scared. I can appreciate that would be very challenging to try and manage, especially on your own. I'd like to encourgae you to reach out for support. Calling a helpline to speak with someone could be a good idea.

Lifeline 13 11 14

Sane HelpCentre is also avavilable Monday-Friday 10am-10pm on 1800 187 263.

I'm going to send you a check in email now too.

Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @The-red-centaur that sounds really awful and scary. I'm so glad that pebbles was here to check in with you and hope that it helped and things are a little better now. Glad that you are able to reach out for support here on the forums. Just wanting you to know that im here listening and caring. Take care

@Former-Member they put me in the hospital 😞
Former-Member
Not applicable

is that feeling like an ok thing or not so ok thing @The-red-centaur ? I'm sorry things are so difficult at the moment. do you feel like chatting? here with you...

I don't want to beat the guidlnes or make people never want to dream to me again @Former-Member
Maybe tomorrow. I'm really drugged right mow
Former-Member
Not applicable

its ok @The-red-centaur - sleep might be the best helper at the moment even if it is with the aid of those meds in hospital... We'll be here for you. I hope that you are feeling a little bit safer though at the moment take care
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you @The-red-centaur - im hoping that today is ok for you and that you are being cared for gently.

@lisejane I'm not sure if any of the will make sense. I'm heavily medicated rn. My words are all muddled.

I was brough to emergency on Fri night. Stayed they're ever night because of a beds situation. I was bout to the psych ward my about. 1.30am

It's really hard being here thE aliehs follow me where I go. They are getting other people to implant thing in my head. Even though only a few followed me they come into my room and just stare at me.
One of the aliens commands us to kms before t HD eh murder my dad and injure my best mate.
And everything else they're saying temporary.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance