Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ToLateWhy
New Contributor

Third world

They take everything because theyre greedy. They offer bandaids like this to justify their greed. No hope no children no house and even take away welfare payments? Why should i live? Why cant i die??

7 REPLIES 7
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Third world

Hi @ToLateWhy ,

Welcome to the forums! I wanted to let you know that I have moved your discussion to another thread, because it might get more responses over here.

I have also sent you an email to check in with you.

Cheers 

SRae

I often find the world a little confusing 

Sometimes it can be hard to see the hope in your own life

But there is hope

Even in the darkest storm, tiny little slivers of sunlight will slip through

Can I ask do you feel like you have been abandoned by the world?

@ToLateWhy @Eskimo  Welcome to the forums.

Yes. Abandoned fter i gave it everything i had. No family no friends no job. Difficulty communicating with people. They expect to much and i cant cope.

You can only ever do the best you can with what you've got... So many folks don't seem to grasp this (or the fact that many people are struggling to manage so many things underneath the surface) and will place high expectations on us. 

If you want a safe space to talk it out with someone, you can always get in touch with the good folks at the SANE Help Centre. And within this community, I'm sure you'll find plenty of empathy and understanding Heart

asdfge
Senior Contributor

Life did not turn out as I expected it to, but I hope that things start looking up again soon.

Sometimes we underestimate ourselves. I'm sure you have plenty left to give to the right people 

Sometimes things can feel very overwhelming. Like a tightness in your chest, a suffocating thought 

I find the first thing that helps me is to just remember to breath. Breathe deeply. Breathe until you feel comfortable where you are sitting or laying. Breathe to bring yourself out of your thought and back into the moment 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance