Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Thank you kindly @creative_writer 💜🙂🌺

It’ll be ok 🙂

I have heaps of GTN here, and worst case scenario I can go to a chemist and get urgent access to stronger patches of heart meds 🙂 (I tend to avoid emergency departments…).

do you have any plans for the evening? 🙂🌺

@PinkFlamingo @creative_writer - anxiety is getting to the best of me, I feel anxious and I can’t seem to soothe it, it’s making me feel sick and nervous. I’m in flashbacks and just trying to manage it. Don’t know what to do, I’m feeling really lost and sick from it. Am safe though 

@Fluttershy1 🫂💖

@Fluttershy1 it can be frustrating when nothing seems to be working! Could you take it all back to basics, like have you eaten, had water, gotten some exercise/rest? Change of environment can help (if you don't want to go to a different room, you could change the lighting or pop on some music) as can simple stuff like having a cuppa or a shower. All else fails, helplines are always an option to help you ground/self-soothe. 

I probably should have asked first if you wanted suggestions - did you find any of the above helpful, or would a different kind of support be better for you right now? 

I ended in emergency department @Jynx- extremely sui, am safe now though but highly triggered. Family have made me feel like a burden, failure etc. 

am safe 

Oh no @Fluttershy1 I'm so sorry to hear it. Are you being well looked after? Is the not-so-nice nurse on tonight or have you got some lovely folks around you? 

What about entertainment, you got something groovy to watch to help keep your mind busy? 

Well they discharged me, useless people…., 

am safe @Jynx - going home to play minecraft. 

I’m so sorry @Fluttershy1 💜🫂

The cycle of needing and trying to get help only to be sent away sounds heartbreaking..so dehumanising 😔❤️‍🩹

Please remember you’re valued, worthy, and very much appreciated here🌺🫂🌺🫂

I hope you got some rest overnight? 
take good care, go gently, and please know you’re never a burden here. I really am enjoying getting to know you and ‘hang out’ here on the forum with you 🙂🌺 

and there sounds like some really good things in your plans for the future, too - it would be so great to walk alongside you as these things evolve 🙂🌺

holding hope and gentleness for you Fluttershy1 🙂💜🌺🫂

Hey there @Fluttershy1 🙂

just a quick message to see if you’re doing ok 🌺

Hey @PinkFlamingo @creative_writer @Snowie @Patches59 @Jynx - things are not great. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance