Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Speaking out loud

@Corny 

The FVRO I have stood her from any of that. It's simple. She tries, I report. Cops visit End of story. 

Even if I didn't have it and she tried, it would fail. I don't love her, am not in love with her and don't want to be with her. She us delusional if she believes the opposite. I took the FVRO for these reasons and more. 

I can't be any clearer than that. I'm not cancelling my order. It's in place for two years and it's staying that way. 

One of the sick lies in the transcript. I'm trying to get compensation from her because I feel she js at fault for me not being able to work. Felt angry reading it. 

First of all there is no compo claim anywhere. Second of all she accused me of this in an email and last of all, I replied in an email that no amount if money could ever be enough for what you have done. I don't give a damn about moneyz I can make plenty of my own. That's what I said in my email. I'll simply tell the judge and show the evidence. 

Anyhow it was irrelevant to an application for a FVRO. 

That's is only one lie. 43 to go. 

You deserve compensation P. ( @Powderfinger ). She has injured you, and she has taken what isn't hers, she is a con artist. 

She will never change. Its hard talking about this category of mental illnesses because Psychiatriy in its infinite wisdom chose to include the word 'personality', but she does have a personality and it is not a nice one. There was an article on BPD in ABC News online yesterday, NPD is not like BPD, it doesn't have the plasticity that BPD does. It is an intractable condition and that is why I believe that it is a developmental disorder, it runs in families and the core trait of pathological 'self-focus' is noticeable in childhood/adolescence/young adulthood at the very latest. It's like the social part of their brain never developed properly. Some can hide it better than others and it doesn't come out until you enter a relationship with them, but the private-face-versus-public-face is very NPD too.

I watched Insight on SBS yesterday it was on emotional eating and eating disorders in general and it had an ad for what was coming up next week and the topic is 'Narcissism'. The little blurbs that it showed made me think, yeah nup. I don't think that it will be representative of this disorder and more just talking about being self focused, which we all are, that is just about survival, NPD is another thing entirely, but I will watch it. I mean Instagram is built on this tendency that is inside all of us. They had another episode on DV where PD's were discussed in the context of an abusive person, that was closer to my life experiences. 

It sounds like that she is deluding herself that you are still in love with her. Once the financials and legal side of things are finalised I would recommend going zero contact. There is no other way to recover from a heartbreak without zero contact. No, you can never be friends. Some things are unforgivable. One strategy I used was to write down the most awful things they ever said, the things that made you realise they never truly loved you, and you've been played, used and discarded like a piece of rubbish. They can never be taken back. People like us have a tendency to attract users and takers. It has taken me many years of therapy to see my patterns and to put a stop to it. You get tired of making the same old mistakes, your life doesn't feel like your own, when you are controlled by your past. 

Oh yes, you are beautiful P.

And strong and courageous, the total opposite to your ex. 

Corny

@Powderfinger  You are so much more than your ex. Definitely all those points you mentioned you can and will be snd do. 
I was smiling while reading those 10 points. You can do this, you are right now and you will get there. 
You  will have an amazing life. 
Your ex will get what deserves. She sounds evil. 
Keep fighting - you can do this. 
hugs xxxxx

@Corny @BlueBay 

I intend to reply 2day or 2moro. I havn't been able to talk. Nothing much has changed there. I'm not coping. Been building my case on my own. 

Tired.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance