Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Wishing you lock for tomorrow @Snowie 🤞🙏🤗💕🌷

Thanks @Anastasia @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Bow and all

Am going to try and sleep, my anxiety is super high tonight.

I hope you all have a good day tomorrow and that you all get some sleep tonight.

Lots of love and hugs to you all 💜💜

Goodnight @Snowie i hope you can sleep
Good luck for tomorrow 💕

i hope you get some sleep @Snowie and your appointment goes better than expected.

Nighty night and self calm tonight.

Im off to bed soon 💜👍💜

Leaving a 🤗 for you @Snowie 

Well saw the new psychologist today. 

I went in there with so much anxiety, apprehension and self doubt. Well really what's new.

We spoke about a few things but a lot of it was her just getting to know me a little. She did make me feel comfortable and she was relatively easy to speak with, so that was a bonus I guess. I only had an hour with her so there was only so much that I could tell her about myself.

Unfortunately we did not touch on the issues that have been upsetting me this week or what has been happening lately. I am worried that I can't get into seeing her for another month. I feel like I have gone from fortnightly appointments to nothing. I don't know yet if she will be right for me. I guess that will take longer then one session to figure out. 

I now have to figure out some way to keep going. To keep putting one foot infront of the other. To keep trying just to survive all of this. I haven't worked that out yet. I feel I am just in survival mode and am just trying to get through each day as safely as possible, if that is possible at all.

It sounds like an okay start @Snowie 🌷

You mention you cant get in again for another month. Is that just a short term thing, as a new client being fitted in where possible? She may be able to get you in fortnightly after that, if you were to explain your needs.

Emelia 💞

Thanks @Emelia8 

I am not sure after my next appointment when I am seeing her again. I will ring them tomorrow. My brain just needs to try and switch of tonight. I think it is thoughts overload at the moment.

🤗💕 @Snowie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance