Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Help- thoughts are swamping me

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt @JayL lol  When we have one thing go wrong in one area it takes a lot of strength to not let it destroy us in other areas. I am really lucky to have a wonderful team at work who are all very supportive - so it is not just a job but a nice place to work. I enjoy my job (mostly) but also love my time at home. Luckily I am a home body so this isolation doesn't affect me as much as it does others. 

@mudsum @JayL Off to bed. Nice to chat to you both tonight. Goodnight Smiley Happy

@Zoe7  @JayL 

Ph Thankyou sooo much!!! 

You guys say it so well. I can relate to all of those things. 

The balance and the one area going wrong . 

And yes the thoughts. 

On Friday I had a really rough session with therapy, dealing with horrid memories and the follow on. And this week has been wrecked with low energy and just feeling so low. I go to work and people know very little how much I struggle but on my lunch break I’m just holding together. 

There are days I get home and so exhausted from just working. 

Anyways Thankyou. 

JayL id love to know more about you

Hey @mudsum How are you travelling today?

@mudsum I've been trying my hardest to stay calm and happy at work. And I can completely relate with holding it together and people knowing very little of what's going on internally 😞
It all gets a bit much sometimes.
I now take some medication for anxiety before sleeping and just before I go to work which seems to be helping

@mudsum I've been toying with idea more lately on changing jobs. Almost like abandon current problems and starting fresh. But I know with every job comes it's own issues and sometimes it can just be the case of the grass looks greener on the other side
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @mudsum . I just found your thread whilst searching on the forums, I hope you don't mind. Sorry for randomly popping in.

Are you ok at the moment?

@musicfanatic so nice to have you here. We are just chatting, about struggles at work.

@JayL you say things that I relate to, I was so planned to quit my job and just go to something real basic. Yes to escape and change. But I too have the concern that the every job will have it’s ups and downs.

Oh I wish it was easy to know.

@Zoe7 well today I finished an assignment. I am feeling really relieved to have that finished. I have one subject left until I have completed this diploma, and wowow wow has it been some time and effort. But it’s something I will take with honour.
Im slowly matablizing the memories from Friday’s session. And just in time for tomorrow’s🤪🤪😬😬🤪🤪 LOL!

How you all going????

@mudsum sorry I didn't get a notification for when you mentioned me, it didn't work

Great work on finsihing the assignment @mudsum and only one subject to go before you finish the diploma - that is awesome ...go you Smiley Very Happy

Yes those sessions are hard and often stick around with us for days. I hope tomorrow's session is a little easier on you - be sure to reach out here if you need afterwards Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance