Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Falling

@Eden1919 

You really do have a lot happening for you right now. I am not sure if I can really give you any tips that would help right now. But I am here💖

Hi there @Eden1919 

I am just sending you a check in from a post you made earlier this evening when you said you were feelng on edge. Are you okay now? I hope things have settled down and you are able to get the support you need and some rest,

cheers

Whitehawk

@Eden1919 wrote:

@Snowie  yeah i just feel really busy in my head and like i feel paranoid about everything and like all the other stuff with the voices and stuff is still happening but then i also kind of keep thinking i have magical powers again and like i am about to be told to go on a quest by a magical super being and everything is just really wierd and idk what to do because i literally am having to physically stop myself from doing silly things and like i am not trying to be annoying or to get annoyed at peeople but also i feel like no one is currently matching my intesity and idk it is kind of weird i cant really describe it very well. i feel really on edge. 

ou need and a restful night.

All the best

Whitehawk

@Former-Member  That is ok, thanks. 

@Whitehawk  Sorry I went offline for a while idk if things have settled but I am safe for now if that is what you are meaning. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 

💖

@Former-Member @Eden1919 💕💕💕

@Snowie @Former-Member  Thank you both. 

I am seriously having a hard time my eating disorder is getting really really bad and it is scaring me and it is not something I am in control of and I really don’t know what to do because I have tried everything I can but nothing is working and it is never enough. Everything else is getting harder as well I am dissociating a lot and I am struggling to stay in this world and I am so jumpy and everything is a huge horrible terrible mess and nothing I do is making it any better. 

@Eden1919I am sorry you are going through all of this. It is hard to control ED's. Such a battle mentally with it.

I dissocaite too so can understand to some extent what you are going through.

Am around for awhile if you need to talk❤

@Snowie  Thanks, I am not sure how much I can say on here I am just really beyond stressed and like none of my supports have been helping me first my psychologist just leaves in the middle of all of the stuff that has caused this last trip to hospital and then my psychiatrist won’t listen to me and gets annoyed at me because nothing is working like it is my fault, like I don’t get it why does everyone just think I am doing this for attention my life would be 100 times easier if the things they suggested actually worked I want the things to work but no matter how much I try them they aren’t freaking working and idk what else to do then they get mad at me for not know what to do, again if I knew what would work I would be doing it. I don’t enjoy feeling to anxious and all over the place 24/7 I don’t enjoy having to work around services that don’t seem to want me and if I could just manage on my own all the time I would happily do that. 

I want to be able to function but I can’t. 

I think what you have said on here is fine @Eden1919 

Its hard when we lose supports and when they suggest things that don't work.

None of us want to feel like we do and go through the things that we do. Even though our mh issues are different I can understand that anxious feeling and when things don't work. Especially difficult if things used to help but do not anymore.

I could write on here things you could try but I assume you probably have already tried them. Very frusting for you hun.

Basic functioning is hard. I am struggling to function too, and just trying to focus on the basic things like showering, eating and drinking. That is hard enough to do!

Have you any plans for tonight?

@Snowie  Yeah I am trying to take things slowly but it just gets so hard when like I start slipping into other places like having to ignore all the other things that are not what others think is real is really hard and like just managing everything else I am just having a lot of trouble and idk my head is really chaotic and messy. I am trying to just watch tv tonight hopefully that will be ok otherwise maybe play some games on my computer idk. What are your plans for the night? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance