Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

It is hard @Eden1919 just to function.

I am just watching tv too. Probably won't be long out of bed.

What games do you like playing on your computer?

@Snowie  I have been playing sims lately but yeah idk depends what I feel like. 

Hi there @Eden1919 

I am just checking in with you as the moderator, I am so sorry to hear that things are a real mess for you this evening. That must be very tough.  It is good to see that members are supporting you. I do hope you are able to get some respite and rest after what sounds like a horrid day, Please keep youself safe and reach out for help off the forum if you need extra support,

take care

Whitehawk

@Eden1919its good that you have some games on your computer that you can use.

I normally play on my ipad either cards or do a jigsaw on there.

Will say goodnight to you, time for bed here.

I hope you get some sleep hun, will check in on you tomorrow.

Take care

Snowie ❤💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 

Sorry about your day my love. I disassociate as well and that is a real struggle so I can understand a little

of what you are dealing with. I will be around for a little if you want to chat to me about your day, the tv shows you like or your sims game anything really. 💖

Morning @Former-Member @Eden1919 

Just coming past to see how your both are today.

Hope there is some good moments in your day

Snowie💖

@Whitehawk @Former-Member @Snowie  thanks all, I am not having a good day again I am super stressed and really anxious and I feel just really weird and not right and stuff. Idk I am just really not sure what to do I am trying so hard but everything is just a total mess and I am used to my internal stuff being a mess and to an extent my external world is also normally a mess but not in this way. Idk I am just not sure what to even do. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Snowie , thanks lovely. 
I am waiting to see a workcover psychologist because they don't believe my own doctors and psychologist diagnosis of PTSD, so anxiety and stress through the roof. I don't cope well at the best of times but to be in a room with an unknown male has so many triggers and I can't take anyone in with me. 

I hope you can some joy in your day💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wishing there was more I could say to help @Eden1919 

Just know that I am thinking of you today and wishing there was some way to help. 

huge hugs💖

Hey @Former-Member 

I completely understand. I am on workcover too and have to go see independents psych's so they can do their own evaluation. It is very anxiety provoking, especially since you are meant to blurt out everything to someone you have never meet before. In all the one's I have done, they have sent me to different psych's every time.

Thinking of you hun 💓

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance