Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Something’s not right

Re: Am Not Coping

Have had a good day @Zoe7 . 

Hope you have too. 

Highlighted

β€˜Night @Zoe7 .  I will try to catch you in the morning πŸ’šπŸ¦‹πŸ’•

’Night to anyone else around ..... πŸ’πŸ’€

Morning @Zoe7 @utopia @oceangirl @BryanaCamp @Teej @BlueBay @Sans911 @outlander ..... anyone else around ..... πŸ‘‹β˜•οΈπŸ’•

Juat popping in to say Hi before I tackle this Photoshop assignment  again.  Hopefully better luck this morning.

Hi @Sherry πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  and everyone .......... 

Sherry 

EE9CB221-C3A1-4E3D-A9DF-7FC12DD867D8.jpeg

Leaving this here for when you check in @Zoe7  ..... πŸ’šπŸŒΉπŸ¦‹πŸ’œπŸŒ·πŸ’•

Hi to anyone else around .... πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

Hi @Zoe7 @Sherry @utopia @oceangirl @BryanaCamp @Teej @Sans911 @outlander @Maggie @Adge @Hamsolo01 @TAB .... anyone else around πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

I haven’t got my Photoshop finished, but I have had to repeat it so many times that I have got the process understood πŸ‘ so I am going to the library to work on it now and get that overdue part out of the way.

We started a new project today that is really exciting, so I am hoping to go on with that afterwards, depending on how late I go.  The library here closed early today, but there is another one not far away that stays open later.

Did you draw that? Smiley Surprised @Faith-and-Hope

No, not that one @Hamsolo01 .... 

Hi @Zoe7 πŸ‘‹ πŸ’•

Its good to see you.

Whike you haven’t received a reply yet to your previous post, I love what you wrote.  You are a highly compassionate person, and I do the same thing often - drop a β€œsupport” so someone knows they have been heard, then consider what I want to write before posting a β€œproper” response.  

I hope you have had an okay day.  You have been very much on my mind.

On a different subject my Photoshop is still not working out and I can’t work out what I have done wrong.  I have called in baby dragon help tonight, but D3 is not well and I hope S2 will be able to sort me out, without knowing the assignment, but because he understands the processes.

πŸ’šπŸ¦‹πŸ’πŸ’•

For urgent assistance, call: