Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Thanks @utopia ..... 🌷

I packed it in and went to bed early last night.  Will try again today.  We have a video to refer to but it is without sound, so I must be missing a step that is hard to  follow, or the manoeuvre is a shortcut I am unfamiliar with.  I will try to find the same instructional cideo online today, with sound, and see if I can work it out.

I was so frustrated last night because I have spent so much time on it and it’s stillk not done, when I am behind in other things ..... grrrrr 

I’ll get there.  Tired and grumpy at the mo.

Looking for my favourite butterfly .... hi @Zoe7 👋 💕 ..... please come back to us ......😔💚 ..... we love you Hon, and missing you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

@Zoe7 Miss you heaps. Much love and hugs to you. I will be thinking of you, and cheering on your Lions this arvo. Hope they can conjure up a win for you.

Hello also to @outlander @BlueBay @utopia @Shaz51 @MDT  and others.

Sherry 😀 💕

Sending Love @Zoe7   Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello dear @Zoe7 

Just leaving these for you ......... sent with love and understanding, and a deep hope that you not let things drag you down too far. Everyone loves you here, and for good reason.  We all miss having you around, and are deeply concerned for you. I hope that knowing how much everyone here cares for and respects you, will help hold you up.

Lovely to see you @eth @Faith-and-Hope @utopia @Shaz51  and anyone else peeking in this morning.

Sherry 🌸🐶💕

Image result for holding you up

Image result for holding you up when things get tough

❤️❤️ @Zoe7 

I hope you’re ok. Thinking of you xxoo

To all those I have been tagged by recently @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @utopia @eth @BlueBay @Teej @outlander @Shaz51 @Former-Member  and others who visit here often...

Unfortunately this is not a safe place for me at present. I cannot read or reply to all posts across many threads from you all as I simply do not have the energy to do so. To say I am struggling would be an understatement and I need time to let the immense hurt I am feeling to lessen - if it can.

Please look after each other and especially @BryanaCamp who obviously needs your support. Hold her up as you have done for me in the past.

Sending love and hugs to everyone and my hope that whatever path you are presently walking shines some light on you Heart

Pls take care lovely @Zoe7 

I’m thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs ❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for checking in @Zoe7 

Totally understand how difficult it is to respond to everyone on all the threads you are tagged in.

Although it will be hard, I will try not to tag you while you take some much needed time out. I certainly do not want to overwhelm you or make you feel obliged to respond. Please know however, that I am always thinking of you.

Please seek whatever support you need offline to ensure your safety and wellbeing.

I look forward to the day you feel ready to return

Much love to you.  💕💕

Sherry

hugs my sister @Zoe7  and sitting with you

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

Thank you so much for checking in @Zoe7 and letting us know how you are, although those of us who know you already had a pretty good idea ..... 😔.  

Please do what you need to do to keep safe.  I will be holding you in the light sweetheart and waiting for you to return when you feel able to.   We will be continuing to support you in our thoughts because you are very dear to your forum friends.

I will look for any occasional “support” you are able to give Hon.  Please take care of you.  You know I will be missing you, but your needs come first.

5E248C3C-4787-4D3D-A187-CF1BF5FC423F.jpeg

1A3628A0-F2E5-4E53-9B8D-A328A7106F42.jpeg

💚🦋💜💐🙏🌹💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance