Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @Shaz51 and all my forum friends, having a rough end to the week, my partner is not well so im trying as best i can to support her and feeling low about how little progress im making personally.

i hope everyone is having a good night

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth 

Omg thats hilarious i thought i did it rough sleeping in airports backpacking around the world but i had aircon toilets showers lol

U had animal smell constantly

Hi @Jacques Glad to see you.

I'm sure you're being the most supportive that you can.

Hugs...

Adge

thinking of you and Mr @Shaz51  and you too @Jacques .  Sending warm wishes to you both xx

That's not the half of it @Former-Member !

hugs @Jacques , @Former-Member , @Adge , @eth HeartHeart

Hello @Former-Member , @Nay69 , @Bill16 , @Bimby2 , @Exoplanet 

Hey @Jacques good to see you tonight.

I am watching They shall not Grow Old. Aboit ww1

Hi All,

Late arriving tonight. A bit envious of those eating spicy dinners. I love Indian food, Mexican's good too. 🙂
Ours tonight is a sweet potato/cheese/strasbourg/egg bake. I did add a bit of curry powder. 😛 Still cooking at the moment, tummy's rumbling!

@eth, we've driven around with a goat in the car, although not such a long trip. She loved looking out the windows. Dunno what the other drivers thought. Smiley LOL

I've only ever had Birds in my car (many times), & the occasional cat @eth @Smc

Nothing as exotic or exciting as a goat.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@NikNik 

@MDT 

@Shaz51 

@eth 

@Adge 

When they were trialling me on different meds in winter i started to get hot flushes mostly at night. I thought wholy crap i have to sort this out before summer.

Almost certain some meds made it worse. Anyway once i found best med i was able to c it was menapause yeah well i am 55 but i wanted a cure. Dr suggested a well known herb. It works well after 2wks so i researched & added another herb. Huge difference but dr then said when did u do poo test & girly test last so this was how i discovered that my inserted contraception was overdue. I made some enquiries some said it wouldnt have affected anything others said to get a new one inserted so i did.

Recently just realised it worked. I no longer have hot flushes. I can keep this in til im 60 yay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance