Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

well everyone pumpkin hour approaches so I will have to clean up the kitchen etc etc. Have a great night everyone. Talk tomorrow. Love peaxxx

Image result for pea

Thanks for sharing that story @greenpea 

It'll probably seem pretty random, but it reminds me of the time I drove from Uki (Nth NSW) back up to Darwin with a goat and a dingo in my back seat of my Datto 120Y.  Tethered them to opposite back doors and whenever I pulled up I just leaned back, opened the doors and crashed out.  I remember pulling up at a camping ground at Mt Isa and letting them out and some Japanese tourists asked me what kind of dog the goat was!  I replied that he was a guard goat!!!  They didn't get it.

LMFAO @TAB @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Former-Member @saturnzoon @Amour_Et_Psyché @Adge !!!  

And a big hi to you @Jacques and @outlander xx

Hi 👋 @eth not really participating tonight still a bit under weather

Haha @eth
Your aussie humour was lost on the tourists

@eth  :D:D Haha! That is very funny. You must tell me more about how you ended up with the goat and dingo in your back seat though .... there is alot more to this story that you are telling 🙂

Thankfully I remembered to do my washing @Flying_Hams It was already dry, this afternoon.

That looks like a great idea @Former-Member Very useful.

Adge

hello @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @eth , @Adge , @Determined 

talking to 4 step children

talking to MIL an to my mum and to my 3 SIL

mr shaz`s biopies came back with some are just sunspots while 2 of them are cancer , so getting them cut out in 2 weeks xx

good night my super @greenpea xxxx

Hello @Flying_Hams , @TAB , @Maggie , @MaggieM , @Razzle , @oceangirl , @Jacques , @Queenie , @BlueBay , @Amour_Et_Psyché , @Scarecrowe 

You're absolutely correct there @greenpea   it is a funny tale from start to finish.  I'll have to write it as a short story.  And the abridged version is that if I wanted to keep the dingo I had to take the goat too.  The kid was totally imprinted on the dog, followed him everywhere.  The dingo was named Spluffles of all things.  I will write it up and share it in full over the weekend.  

PS it was one of my manic adventures - surprise surprise!

Sometimes I can't even believe my own tales but it's all true.

evening everyone 👋
dinners aren't very exciting here atm. all mashed, pureed or smoothie style foods.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance