Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @MDT Yes - That is pretty much my usual Indian order too (i.e., a mix of butter chicken and chicken korma, garlic naan, rice and a mango lassi)! Smiley Tongue

Thank you so much for the recipe, @Shaz51 - Will need to try it out! Smiley Tongue

No problems @greenpea! Smiley Happy Thank you for clarifying - I just want to ensure you and @BlueBay are safe!

We have a stalemate in our house.  I'm not hungry (late lunch) and Mr Angels can't decide between leftover Mexican or tomatoes and mushrooms on toast....

Hi @saturnzoon @greenpea @MDT @TAB @Shaz51 

Hi everyone.

I'm just about to munch an egg pie with hot Chilli sauce on it.

Adge

So where should we go tonight? 'somewhere far and away ....' the moon? We have never been to the moon?  or maybe mars or out of our solar system 😛

Hi @Angels333  and @Adge   Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@saturnzoon 

Hang in there

Wow a Fri feast too lol

For those that had a crappy week & need to let rip

I'm sweating from the spice haha @Amour_Et_Psyché @Shaz51 @greenpea @BlueBay @Adge @Ant7

But I am persisting. Too much flavour to stop! Haha

I will happily go to the Moon @greenpea

But I want the Moon to be made of Cheese, like the old stories....

Adge

@Adge  Hi Adge 🙂 this will make you smile. A nice animal story. In queensland where they have been having fires a 13 year old boy was at home alone on the hobby farm when a fire was coming. So he let all the animals out, took the dogs and his mothers pet baby emu in the car (which he had never driven before - it was a manual btw) and escaped unscathed. All 100 animals have been accounted for except some chickens (hopefully they will be found soon) 😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance