Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Keep going @greenpea  

im not meant to drink but I don't care tonight. found chocolate!!! 
Join me 🥂🍷🍰 🍫 

I get the usual stuff @Amour_Et_Psyché
Tonight I got an extra dish. I have naan, with a chicken curry and a fancy named pancake.. But I forget all of the names. Also a mango lasso. BRB.

Having burgers here tonight as son2 cooking, going far away from here sounds great

@BlueBay @NikNik @Former-Member @greenpea @Amour_Et_Psyché @Shaz51 @MDT 

@Molliex @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Maggie @outlander @eth 

@TAB @Adge @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Smc @cutiepiekitty and all

@BlueBay :D:D:D:D:D:D thank you xx

How about India?
Lol. Or eastern Europe?

Hello @Former-Member  xx 

@Amour_Et_Psyché 

I cook 500 GMs of mince with a beefy mince sachet 

I cook a cup of rice 

I cook up some diced sweet potatoes, carrots, potatoes

Then I  combine them all together 

The I defrost some layers of frozen sheets of puff pastry, cutting them into four pieces

Then spoon in the mince and roll them into a sausage roll and brush the top with egg and put in oven until brown on each side xx 

Hi @BlueBay 

I'm so sorry to hear how much you are struggling tonight. Smiley Sad When things get really tough, it makes sense that one would want to escape in physical or emotional ways. Do you ever use mental strategies to provide you with a bit of an escape - e.g., imagining a place that makes you feel safe, comfortable or happy? I just wanted to iterate how important safety is to the SANE Forums Team; therefore, reminding you and @greenpea to practice caution and consideration when you are drinking alcohol. This is just coming from a place of concern as we want to ensure that you are OK and looking after yourselves. If you feel like drinking is something that will put you at any sort or risk, I urge you to use a more constructive strategy to cope. If you are struggling to identify any non-harmful strategies to cope, please feel free to reach out to the SANE Help Centre via online chat or phone (1800 187 263).

Please look after yourselves @BlueBay  and @greenpea.

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hi everyone @MDT @greenpea @saturnzoon @BlueBay  @Amour_Et_Psyché @Shaz51 @Former-Member and anyone else around today.  After a roller coaster day that included 2 bouts of justified anger, which I rarely feel, I am also having a drink tonight!  I ranted on the Long Rave thread so I won't repeat it here.

Just had cheese, crackers and potato salad here tonight.  Too p'd off to get creative in the kitchen, which I usually love doing. 

Haven't caught up on posts yet so I'll do that now.

Hiccups just kicked in!!

@Amour_Et_Psyché  Ahhh there is no alcohol in the house and in any case I have promised daughter never to drink again so I wont. It is nice to pretend though :). xx

Yes virtual drinking is definitely better for us @greenpea @Amour_Et_Psyché !   Don't worry about me, just 2 glasses of a really nice shiraz.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance