Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @Shaz51 and @Tortoiseshell I have had an OK week. It is freezing here. It only got to 11° today.

My partner is trying to get a new psychologist she has been turned back by 11 of them, she is really distressed. 

I'm all rugged up with a hot cup of coffee. 

I hope everyone else have had a good week. 

Thats exactly what my hubby is having tonight @TAB !

@CheerBear HP sauce is kinda like bbq sauce - the English version.  AKA brown sauce 

..its made for sausages and sausage rolls esp vego ones need spicing who knows @CheerBear 

It really isn't Friday until the feast kicks off! Thanks for the tag @Tortoiseshell! Good to hear that everyone has been having some warm meals tonight, it's a little chilly! Enjoyed some leftover Sichuan Beef Salad (a little bit heated) tonight. Heart

Hi @Jacques  sorry to hear that about your partner.  No wonder she's upset.  I'm sure you're a wonderful support to her.

Hi @Ali11 and to you to @Doglover  we haven't met before so welcome if you're new.

well in not really having it tonight was other week but was yum might get take away later or not feel like an oj @Doglover  been snacking

Hi @Adge that sounds great do you make the pie yourself? Pies have always seemed like advanced cooking to me.  

@CheerBear I hope those veggie rolls satisfy your sausage roll cravings!

@MDT I tried to a bolognaise with lentils instead of meat and it was a bit unsatisfying Smiley Sad

@Shaz51 sounds delicious and @TAB that looks good even if it was from another night Smiley Happy

@eth stir fry is one of my favourite meals. As for a destination any suggestions anyone? 

@Jacques sorry to hear your partner is having such a hard time getting a new psychologist. And that sounds really cold I hope the coffee is keeping you warm. 

I'm just stepping away for dinner but @thecolourblue will be around Smiley Happy

Hi to all the Friday Feasters,

Im just about to have leftover lamb slow cooker meal. Hubby is having bangers n mash (yum!). Id love to b having that but have lots of food sensitivities so bangers no good for me. 

I hope you are all well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance