Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Sorry @Meowmy , fell asleep last night fairly early! I am going ok thanks, just reconnecting on here after some time away. Good to see everyone again.

@greenpea sounds nice and healthy... i was tucking into my deviled sausages and rice; i done a big cook up on Thursday, and I've been chipping away at it, ever since... is first time, I've tried deviled sausages...

Hi @Appleblossom i hope all is well for you and co. I hope everything going smoothly... same for everyone else (sorry don't have the energy to tag everyone)

Thanks  @eudemonism 

Welcome to the Friday Feast everyone Smiley Happy

Where we get together at the end of the week to enjoy some good food and company!

I'm not sure what I'm having yet, probably a curry of some kind. 

Hello to everyone who was feasting last week @Appleblossom @eudemonism @greenpea @Snowie @Meowmy @MDT @Battlemouse71 @Queenie @Smc @Doglover @Adge @Ali11 @Shaz51 @TAB @Sans911 @eth @CheerBear 

And to any other feasters or forumites who might be around @BryanaCamp @Former-Member @Angels333 @BlueBay @Determined @Gazza75 @TheVorticon @Former-Member @Maggie @Jacques 

Please tag anyone I may have missed Smiley Happy

@Tortoiseshell
G'day to you

Think you just about covered everyome haha

That's good Smiley Very Happy What's on the menu for you tonight @MDT

hi everyone just vegging here missed out on a weeks work cos was napping and they couldnt confirm. been happening all week dentist visit also cost a weeks work oh well

not sure what eating was going to get takeaways for lunch not really hungry Hi Everyone @Meowmy @greenpea  @Bill16 @plasmo  Cat Happy

@TAB hey tabby cat, just did short walk and ate takeaway soup. Talking about clothes, bought two tops. Old ones so old, look like falling apart. Going home now. Have a good night.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance