Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah Prob why stressing out the other day. @Meowmy knew it was wrong deep down. I didn't go Thanks

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, it's good Tabby didn't go and lose petrol money. Hope you both have a good day. Prayers for you both. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

G'day @Bill16  I blew job off, money was tempting, but too dodgy no pay details no super, they said 'will ask for them' that was yest so something went haywire and they just trying to wing it, All Too Hard so no thanks , was really stressing, feel better now

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah now they trying to ring me prob to pay out on me and blame me lol @Meowmy  have blocked them, just want to forget about it

@TAB hey Tabby,  at least you found out in time. Hope you enjoy the day. Just got home from hair cut. Think will spend the day resting mainly. Take care. More prayers for us. 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, did more prayers for you both and me. Resting lying down. Can hear the birds outside which is a comfort. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes sound of birds can be good @Meowmy  had something to eat, just got back from shops, done washing , think nap soon, notifications slow/not working again

@TAB hey Tabby,  you are sounding good. Not so good here. Think too stressful living alone. Probably need to live with people. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

not brilliant here @Meowmy  wish had said No that job right at start of process Oh well.  Can you go to library or join a group ( so just at home for eating or just sleeping mainly ) or invite people over ? just a thought

@TAB hey Tabby,  it's a bit shock about that job. Guess try to move on from there. Just got to mum's house for some support. She is supportive but also a bit abusive. Guess got to live with my illness. Was going mad in the flat alone. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance