Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends,  still not gone running yet. Not sure if will get to it tonight. Guess that's part of the struggle. Take care. @Bill16 good that your appt went okay. Take care. 

@Bill16 hope your car will be okay. @TAB have a good evening. Did go for a jog for about half hour. Take care cool friends

TAB
Senior Contributor

Are you okay @Meowmy  ? not up to much here. friends stelling me my job sounds dodgy cos they wont supply proper info, also they havent got my bank and super details yet, so that is bad, will go there phps it will be fixed tomorrow >else have to leave after working for free ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

you must be fit @Meowmy  I didnt get any notifications , should have looked on the site

@TAB hey Tabby, notification is not working. Be careful with new job. Hope you don't lose anything going there. Petrol would be expensive driving so far. Prayers for you. Can't sleep just vegging

TAB
Senior Contributor

2 tanks of fuel ok $140 all very odd Thanks hope you get to sleep I have to go sleep now nite @Meowmy
TAB
Senior Contributor

Okay couldn't sleep. I'm not going to go. just trying to think of excuse lol. Or do I even need one. 

Good Morning @Meowmy @greenpea  yes you were right Greenpea Agency didnt give me agreement to sign, didnt ask for bank details wouldnt answer phone yest afternoon, had to go direct to client to find out who to see when got there, they pointed out I don't work for them. Then I realised I would be getting in car and driving 6 hours not employed by anyone, guessing some sort of site access problem with medical re we!ght  , age etc

@TABs Hey TABs these places all sound so Mickey Mouse. Run by a bunches of shonkey dudes. Just dont go mate. x

@TAB hey Tabby, may be wise not to go. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Never had that before re no details to be paid etc @greenpea I didn't go
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance