Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Googling shows it as Naughty Comedy.  God knows son and I have not had enough light laughs.  I was shocked as the laughs burst out of me almost viol ently, which is weird.  He knows it is not the sort of thing I would have as entertainment for me personally, but it is stimulating real conversation between us.  Discussing morals, experiences etc. Its that I rubbed shoulders at work and socially with some of those types that sent me back to church. @Anastasia @Zoe7 but cant be too idealistic and make things tough for next gen .... what to do ???

We had a good day today .... lamb soup ... and I droppped him and picked him up from shopping.

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

I'm intrigued @Appleblossom 

Will suggest we put it on tonight. Laughing is such good medicine. It warms my heart for you. You need this. Enjoy every minute Apple.  My boy is in hospital so I could do with a laugh tonight 😔

Heart @Anastasia. Hope he'll be OK, and you too.

Thank you @Smc 🙏💞

@Appleblossom just put Rake on 

Hello @Appleblossom @Smc 

Lazy enough day so far. Son 2 is visiting my boy today which warms my heart. I watched Rake, had no idea Hugo was in the first episode. I enjoyed it and will be watching more, so thank you Apple 🍏

Hoping you both have nice days x

@AnastasiaGlad you enjoyed it.  I guess I was not sure whether I was a bad person for having enjoyed it, and whether that was bad modelling for my son.  Held to such high standards, so unsure where the bar is, or where to draw the line.  I figured if it was on ABC it was not evil ... oh God the extremity of my religious and poverty upbringing.  Early on in forum I discussed with Zoe my difficulties around girlfriend relationships, glad to have you as a new friend.

@Zoe7

Heart

Good to get feedback. Guess I missed out talking about tv shows in childhood, and studying serious cinema at uni does not make up for the relaxed social chat.

@Appleblossom It is nice to be able to chat about the less serious things and to know we have those friends here we can do that with. As for some of the shows on these days - we have to take a lot with a grain of salt and also find the lighter side to some things otherwise we can drown in the seriousness of life.

165979546_4014581238563348_3991948279962431101_n.jpg

Glad to have you as my friend too @Appleblossom , thank you 💕

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.59.06 pm.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance