Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @Adge  @Former-Member 👋

Quiet evening at home tonight in the Darcy household.

Sounds good @Former-Member Is a quiet evening rare?

In any case, I'm sure it's welcome.

Adge

Hi @Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member @Adge 

A quiet night here in the Sherry household now too. Hubby has just gone to bed for an early night. Lets just say he overindulged in alcoholic beverages. Nothing new there. Thinking I might put the kettle on, make myself a hot chocolate and find a decent movie to watch. Any suggestions @Faith-and-Hope @Smc @Sophie1 

@Shaz51 Did you get the car fixed and back on the road? Hope so, which would mean you are away for the weekend. 

Sherry 😀

Former-Member
Not applicable

Quiet nights are the norm for us @Adge . 

I am not really a movie buff @Former-Member , hopefully others will offer suggestions.

10 Funny Pet Memes

Former-Member
Not applicable

Will a banoffee cheesecake hit the spot @Adge images (17).jpg

Yes thanks @Former-Member That sounds lovely.

Adge

Hi @Former-Member it’s probably a bit late but here are some ideas for movies ... I am enjoying a series on SBS at moment called “Years and Years” .... its a 6 part mini series - really great ‘what if ?’ Tale of what the future could be like with global warming and technology etc .. through the eyes of one family in Britain Also enjoying 4 part mini series “Catherine the Great“ .. I think this is on Foxtel tho so depends if you have that Movie wise nothing amazing lately I’d have to say - keen to see lion king the new version which is also available to rent in Foxtel and prob also other places I guess

Oh @Former-Member I can say the Ophelia movie on Foxtel or Netflix I can’t remember which - I watched that last week - it was terrible !!!!! However the new ish Mary Queen of Scotts movie was great !!! Really enjoyed that one - again can’t remember where I saw it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance