Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hello @Appleblossom 

wishing your daughter a very happy birthday xx

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @PeppiPatty, @Former-Member, @Acacia, @suzanne, @NikNik, @Former-Member, @Lily, @Diamond

the colouring activity is so calming and creative, healing ....--- I haven`t had a chance yet to do one but I have seen them everywhere

oh I forgot

a nice big cup of coffee for me this afternoon xx

Would you like a Coffee or a cup of tea ?  @Attahua, , @Kiera80, @cheersquad, @Lucky2015, @artee, @tulip, , @Alessandra1992, @aristosane, @Shartega 

Tea for me please @Shaz51 😊

Ok @Faith-and-Hope, here you go xx

I will have a camomile tea tonight Heart

Hi

It's not after midnight but I could do with a hot chocolate.

I'm new to the forum and not quite as new to the experience of caring for a partner with Bipolar 2, diagnosed 3 years ago; we've been together 15 years and with hindsight the Bipolar was evident from the beginning.  It just seemed like exhilarating enthusiasm for life on the ups back then.

We are just coming through a fairly colourful mixed episode and I've just about collapsed.  Thankfully we now live in a place were there is access to good health care and have a great supportive team of health professionals in place.  I haven't really found carer support just yet, but am optimistic that between being on here (it feels good just taking the time and making the effort to write this) and finding other people in similar situations that an equilibrium will follow through.

I think that's all I have say at the moment, it's been good to have a breather and a cuppa.

cheers 

Cherry_Brandy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hii
Just in the middle of trying to cope with one of life's train wrecks.

Tea and bickies and a kind thought for me please.

image.jpeg

Will join you in those tea and biscuits @Former-Member .....

With lots of kind thoughts while you get those carriages back up on the rails .... ❤️💕

Must be a good day, I can hear the magpies outside

Morning all. Kettles on, coffee anyone?

Sending hugs and warm thoughts to everyone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance